|evelyn|ravenxeve|
16 going on forever || 23/7/91
ravenxeve@gmail.com DLSS||KSS||ajc
this is me forever
6/23/2004
The Elusive Blocks[ 23:23 ]
As the title had said, elusive blocks here meant that I got lost trying to locate a few blocks of houses! Dumb, isn't it? Curse that bloody architech! Why did he have to built the few blocks like a maze?? GRR!
It all began last week, when my mother received a call from my cousin. It seems that my cousin's mother-in-law had passed away. So, my mother decided to go to her funeral today. And, she brought ME along, for she said that I face the computer for too long, and that I needed to go out for fresh air... Hah! How can one get fresh air in this polluted world? Our skies are hazy with smoke! You call that fresh air? Riduculous! Ahem, as I was saying, we went to Tampines by train, and when we reached there, my mother didn't know where to go. Of course, I don't too, considering it's my first time there, and that I didn't have the address.
So, my mother telephoned to my cousin's house, but she was not at home. Her son picked up the phone, however. He gave us directions, but it was wrong!! We ended up wondering around the few blocks of 260, 254, 257 and 258! But 259 could not be found!!! Isn't it really dumb? If there is 260 and 258, it should be a piece of cake to locate 259! But NO!!! We had to walk around, and thanks to the wrong directions given to us when we asked the residents, we winded up far from our destination. What I don't understand is, why don't the residents know where block 259 was? I mean, they lived around those few blocks, and they don't know?
Anyway, after a long walk, we finally made it to the funeral, but it was damm late, about 9pm. We could only stay for about an hour or so, because my mother had to work the next day, and she was worried that the train will stop operating if it was too late. I really wanted to throttle that kid, since I do have the authority. I am his aunt after all... I feel so old, being someone's aunt even though I only like thirteen... In fact, his brother is older than me, but my status is still higher, hah! They won't acknowledge me as their aunt though... Haizzz.....
I really have to finish up all my homework soon, school is starting... I HATE SCHOOL!