Ramblings for love and peace! ^^ V
[ 15:10 ]
AAHHHH!!! I'm going to FAIL!!! It's coming in just 4 days, and I 'm not even confident of even getting 100 marks for the piano exam!! Die!!! What if I don't pass?! I don't want to be killed!! I'm too young to die!!!
Ahem, I guess I'll write today's blog...Since Eve is out of writing commission. Yup, on September the 17th, she will take her Grade 6th piano exam... and she's not at all confident of passing, which is getting 100/150 to pass. Cruel, right? But that's not
my problem!
Anyway, I just watched two episodes of Trigun, and it was downright hilarious, maybe I write about next time. Now let's see, what's next on the agenda.
Eve: I'm going to fail......................(times 100)
Me: SHUDDAP! I'M TRYING TO TYPE OUT HERE!!
Eve: Ooh, look at that, so shiny!!! [spots dagger]
Me:=_=... please don't do anything with my knife, I will not take your place in the exam room, unlike the other time at the concert... No! I WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY THREATS NOR TO ANY BRIBES!! SO, STOP BLACKMAILING ME!!
It seems that the both of us are currently indisposition to type anymore, so see you next post! Ja ne, minna-san! [cat-fight continues]