|evelyn|ravenxeve|
16 going on forever || 23/7/91
ravenxeve@gmail.com DLSS||KSS||ajc
this is me forever
9/07/2004
Sick -_-...[ 21:52 ]
Haizz, I'm down[Eva: Man down! Man down] I think she treats this like some kind of a war...o_O.
Eva: It is a war! It's a war between man and virus!
She's dramatic ne? Anyway, I'm currently sneezing my brain out... my poor nose, in fact, i could audition for the role of Rudolph... I hate flu!! Damm the bacteria in the polluted air!! Grr!! I want revenge! Blood! Venegence!
I wish I was like Ginji from Getbackers! He recovers immediately if he's in Raitai from, or sticks a finger through an electric socket! I am so jealous!!! It must be good to have that kind of body, imagine, no need to see doctors, no need to waste money, or eat yucky medicine!! Even Ban-chan is envious of him!
At least i'm feeling better than just now, having taken some aspirin and more water...