100 questions
[ 18:51 ]
Q1. What is your net handle?
Um...I dont remember...
Q2. Do you engage in doujin activities? If so, what is the name of your circle?
Nope
Q3. Do you have a home page? If so, please share its address.
um, a blog, at this address?
Q4. How long have you known about "Tennis no Ohjisama"?
Not too long, just about a year.
Q5. What was your impression when you read saw "Tennis no Oujisama" the first time?
It was funny, I like Ryoma's arrogant personality.
Q6. How did you come to be obsessed with "Tennis no Oujisama"?
Saw it on tv, I thought it was going to be boring, coz I'm not into tennis
Q7. Who is your favourite character?
I have a lot... Ryoma, Fuji, Sakuno, Momo...
Q8. If you went on a date with the character from Q7, where would you go?
I think we would be haniging out at the tennis courts...they probably don't have enough space in their minds with all the tennis...
Q9. If you went to watch a movie with the character from Q7, what would you watch?
Comedy?
Q10. Is the character from Q7 the type to take his lessons seriously?
Ryoma? I guess so... Fuji, I think he's smart, Momo probably doesn't while Kaidoh seems to be the serious kind, I guess...Sakuno, yeah...
Q11. What sort of clothes do you want the character from Q7 to wear?
I don't think it's important...whatever they want, I guess
Q12. Who would you like the character from Q7 to cosplay as?
I have no idea, so sue me.
Q13. What do you think the character from Q7 will do (occupation) in the future? (Excluding being a tennis player!)
Momo would probably be a chef...he likes to eat...
Fuji....a salesperson?Don't ask me why...
Ryoma, I can't think of him as anything but a tennis player...
Sakuno, probably a kindergarden teacher. She looks pretty good at handling kids...
Q14. Share the favourite sayings of the character from Q7. (Give as many as you like!)
Sakuno: Anou...
Ryoma: Mada Mada Dane
Q15. Who is your second favourite character?
Anou... Eiji?
Q16. Which is your favourite school?
Seigaku
Q17. Share what you like about the school from Q16. (Give as many as you like!)
Can't help it, a lot of the scenes are there...
Q18. Who is your favourite female character?
Sakuno...
Q19. What is your favourite couple?
SakunoxRyoma They seem most natural as a couple...
Q20. What do you think is the major coupling in the fandom?
Yaoi...
Q21. Regarding your favourite couple, share a fantasy you'd like to see.(Share whatever you like!)
Sakuno finally confessing her feelings towards Ryoma (She's so shy) And Ryoma's expression...(probably a 'huh' look)
Q23. What sort of place would fit your favourite couple?
Walking around the streets...
Q22. What would you like to say to your favourite couple? (Give as many as you like!)
Glomp them...
Q24. What is your favourite doubles combination?
Kaidoh and Momo, it was hilarious
Q25. Share your best three favourite scenes.
Ryoma wearing his Seigaku uniform for Sakuno, Ryoma provoking Yuuta at the beginning, and Momo stealing Kamio's bike
Q26. Share your best four favourite lines.
"Mada mada Dane"- Ryoma
"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD" - Taka
"Anou...arei....mou....anou...."- Sakuno's mumblings
Shinji's mutterings too
Q27. Do you have a favourite phrase for something like "I'm going to defeat you!"?
Should I? Don't think so...
Q28. What is your favourite phrase?
Isn't this about the same as Q26?
Q29. If you were a student at Seigaku, what would you like to do?
Library
Q30. If you were a student at Seigaku, which class would you want to be in?
English! Coz, english is my best subject in school...
Q31. Who would you want to be your lover?
None, thank you, I prefer friendship...
Q32. Who would you want to marry?
read the above...
Q33. Who would you want to be your older brother?
Fuji, Momo
Q34. Who would you want to be your younger brother?
Ryoma, then he can't be arrogant towards me...lol
Q35. Who would you want to be your friend?
Sakuno, Tomoka, the others...
Q36. Who would you want to teach you tennis?
Anyone better than me is a good enough teacher....but someone patient...
Q37. You would like to say, "You're such a performer!" to this character.
Atobe
Q38. Which two schools would you like to see in a tournament? (It can also be a re-match from a previous meeting.)
Seigaku and St Rudolph...I wanna see Yuuta against Fuji...
Q39. Which match left the strongest impression on you?
Ryoma and Tezuka's match
Q40. You would like to say, "Hey, you're SO not a junior high school student!" to this character.
Tezuka, he's like, so serious and scary-looking...
Q41. This character looks the best with glasses. (It's okay if he doesn't wear glasses.)
Inui...if he doesn't wear glasses, he doesn't look like Inui.
Q42. You would like to protect this character the most.
Kikumaru
Q43. This character has the best sense in clothes.
I don't know....
Q44. This character hates alcohol the most.
Kikumaru and Kaidoh
Q45. This character will look best in women's clothes.
Eww.... my imagination has just gone wild...
Q46. This character is good at cooking.
Taka
Q47. This character has the worst luck.
Kaidoh
Q48. This character is cheap (frugal).
Hmm...dunno. Probably Oishi?
Q49. This character hates waking up in the morning.
Ryoma
Q50. If there's an earthquake, this character'll be the first to run.
Kikumaru?
Q51. This character always leaves his umbrella in the club room.
Kikumaru
Q52. This character always leaves his textbooks in the class room.
Ryoma
Q53. I think this character is the type who is best at healing others.
Oishi
Q54. In fact, this character is a natural idiot (fool).
Horio...(unfortunately)
Q55. This character likes to tease the most.
Momoshiro
Q56. This character has the worst personality.
Akutsu
Q57. I think this character can't take hot food.
Kikumaru
Q58. If you can master one of the tennis techniques from "Tennis no Ohjisama," which would you like?
Tezuka Zone *dunh dunh dunh*
Q59. I think this tennis technique is the coolest!
Twist Spin shot
Q60. I think this character is the most well-to-do (money-wise).
Fuji
Q61. This character has the best grades.
Inui or Tezuka
Q62. On the other hand, this character has the worst grades.
Momoshiro
Q63. I would like to take off this character's clothes.
No thank you...I'm a kid, for crying out loud!
Q64. This character looks the best in a suit.
Fuji
Q65. This character looks the best in a kimono.
Sakuno
Q66. This character gives the strongest inspiration.
Kaidoh, he's very hardworking, I lack that...
Q67. This character gives no inspiration whatsoever.
Atobe, Kabaji, Akutsu and Gakuto...
Q68. This character will donate to the "Protect the Animals Fund."
Sakuno
Q69. A drawing question! Who would you like to draw the most?
Puh-lease, I can't draw if my life depends on it!
Q70. On the other hand, who would you like to draw the least?
ummm, I don't know...who's hard to draw?
Q71. A writing question! Which character do you grasp the best?
Sakuno, coz I'm rather like her sometimes...
Q72. I think this character will most likely lose his hair (start balding?) in the future.
I don't want to think
that far
Q73. Which school do you think has the best uniform design?
I just don't like uniform
Q74. I think this seiyuu suits this character the best. (It's okay if it's different from the anime.)
I don't know...
Q75. I think of this pair as "if they were paired for doubles, they will be the strongest!"
Golden pair...that's why they called the golden pair, right?
Q76. This character is most likely to use perfume. By the way, what perfume do you think?
Atobe…I'm not expert in perfumes
Q77. What do you think the Seigaku Tennis Club club room smells like?
Lemon?
Q78. What do you think the St. Rudolph club room smells like?
flowers?
Q79. What do you think the Fudomine club room smells like?
the air?
Q80. What do you think the Yamabuki club room smells like?
dunno...
Q81. This character has such a brief appearance!
Akutsu and Sengoku
Q82. Would you like to drink Inui's Special Deluxe Vegetable Juice?
No!!
Q83. Would you like to drink Inui's Special Deluxe Penal-Tea?
NOO!!!
Q84. What class were you in when you were in junior high?
Erm…1A
Q85. What club did you join when you were in junior high?
choir...
Q86. How many "Tennis no Oujisama" doujinshi do you own?
None
Q87. Did you take part in any (club/student) recruiting activities?
no
Q88. Have you written Konomi-sensei a fan letter before?
Never thought of that
Q89. Do you buy Weekly Jump every week?
nope
Q90. Which of the comics covers do you like the most?
Group covers
Q91. Which chapter opening picture do you like the most?
dunno
Q92. Which character would you like to cosplay?
none, actually...
Q93. What development to you wish for from now on?
I wish for more development between RyoSaku ^.^
Q94. Write a haiku with the theme of "Tennis no Oujisama."
Don’t even ask me to write a poem. It’s not my thing.
Q95. Besides "Tennis no Oujisama," please reccomend other manga titles.
Naruto, Fushigi Yuugi, Black Cat
Q96. What do you think of the anime?
Funny
Q97. Please share a message you'd like to give to Konomi-sensei.
I like your manga, especially the characters ^^
Q98. Please reccommend a "Tennis no Oujisama" doujinshi.
Ryoma and Sakuno!
Q99. Please reccomend a "Tennis no Oujisama" fan site.
http://lena.fc2web.com/1_top.htm
Q100. That's all! Please share your thoughts.
Well, I'm exhausted!
Labels: meme