3.5 feathers out of 5 feathers... black in color
[ 21:06 ]
I just finished watching the Pirates of the Caribbean on DVD loaned to me by Atiqah. She lended me the disk because she wants me to write a bloody pirate story about her for her. She was hoping that I get inspiration from it, and that i model after it too probably. No way!! I have already decided everything, from the plot to the ending. The problem is just writing it, haizz, I can never finish a story. That's why i wrote this, hoping that Atiqah will keep on hurrying me to force me to complete it for her. I want it to be a short story at first, but by the way things are going, I'm afraid that there might be a few chapters, but not too long, I have enough unfinished novels already, I don't need to add another one.
Hmmm, let me see, I am juggling about 8 stories at once. Chin Ming also wants me to write one for her... this time, her characters are modeled after those in Final Fantasy X. Now, even Aishah wants me to write a story too. By the way things are proceeding, I'll probably because a story-typing machine instead of being me.
Anyway, back to the movie, it's pretty good that's why I rated it 3.5 out of 5. I liked the humor injected at certain times by Jack Sparrow, I mean Captain... I also likes his make-up, but he doesn't seem like a pirate to me. In fact, he looks more like some gaudy gyspy, not some dangerous sea-faring warrior, but whatever. There's this joke on Singapore that I don't really get, near the beginning, where he was chatting with the guards about the Black Pearl...
Next, I have Van Helsing on my agenda. But I can only watch it after the f****** end-of-year exams. How unfair the world can be, but, I'm resigned.
By the way, if you don't get the feathers, and the black in color thingie, don't bother. It's a joke I have with Eva. Ravens