Are you living in the real world?
[ 11:01 ]
That was the parting shot of Cowboy Bebop the Movie. Yup, I have just finished watching it. It was pretty good, I guess, but some parts was kind of boring. Too much talking. But I still like it.
I have been watching more shows recently... InuYasha, Cowboy Bebop, movies, and that Firefly show. Haizz, tomorrow I still have school... it'll be boring...hopefully, we
won't get back the exam papers. Kami-sama, I don't want to know my results yet.
By the way, I would like to say that I am living in the real world nowadays. I don't drift off that much...anyway, it's not important. Back to the movie... I wish I was like Ed...I'm jealous of her hacking skills... The Lee fellow was probably very good too, though he got himself killed, which was a stupid move. Vincent is a pitiful person, I guess, but I can't relate to him at all. 'coz even with my short-term memory, I still know my own past. I think it would be interesting, to open the gates to heaven for humanity. Don't you?
Labels: anime.manga