Hopeless...
[ 17:48 ]
I feel so depressed... I think God's really biased against me. Sending me to be reincarnated in such a place, giving me such family members, and making my life a terrible hell. Why I'm typing this I don't know, coz I stopped giving a damm on caring what I'm doing or thinking. Hell, I'll even go downstairs and steal to my heart's content if I could.
God hates me. He made my day really awful. I hate Him. And I curse the examiner, whoever that guy was. How dare he fail me! He will pay, in blood. I will exact my revenge. Grr, today is so not my day. First, it rained when Jia Xuan and I were outside, playing badminton; well,
I was learning, but that's not the main point. It rained, and the idiotic shuttlecock decided that it had enough of being hit around, and went to sulk on the roof. Jia Xuan, being the "genius" that she is, threw both our rackets up as well, probably thinking that the shuttlecock would get lonely. I had to go up, and get a bamboo pole, and got stared at by curious people. What? You never seen a bamboo pole before or what?!
Next, my piano teacher decided to drop my mom a line. Ohhh, 87 marks. Hencefore, I failed, big-time. Yeah. I flunked, now I'm being lectured by my mother. Yada yada... can I jump? Please?
~Tears are overflowing...~
~My vision is blurry...~
~Here I am grieving, ~
~My mother in fury.~
~C'est La Vie~
Ok, I know that was lame, but I just typed it 1 minute. It's not that great...so, sue me. Hang on! I want to sue my mother! That was a low-down personal attack! She insulted my physical looks! 人身 攻击!!! That was low! Even when I get into any arguments or fights, I don't insult a person's looks, or figure! That is considered low, unhonorable!
Labels: mood