I hate Mary-Sues and Larry-Stus! XP
[ 18:16 ]
Hahaha, Aishah's behavior in class was totally hilarious! I liked the way she reacted when I told her that I was going to make Axe into a gay. She totally wacked out, screaming no, and running around the classroom.
Hmm, maybe I should start from the beginning since Eva is curious. She didn't catch the interesting part even though she agreed with me that Aishah's characters, Phaene and Axe, were too perfect. I told Amirah and Chin Ming that I felt liked making Axe a gay, so he won't fall in love with Phaene. They liked my idea, and then I decided to tell Aishah, since the characters were
hers.
She freaked and went around asking people their thoughts on having a guy they liked being gay. Luckily, almost all of them interviewed said that they didn't mind him being gay. Lol!
I don't understand what's wrong with being gay or lesbian; I'm not saying that I'm one of course! I am perfectly straight, I even have crushes, though they are from other schools! I just don't see the bad thing about being in love with someone of the same gender. To me, one has the freedom to choose who to love, as long as they don't harm anyone. I guess I'm more open-minded then some in class, because I think that no matter what, being different in this way makes humans unique, but I guess, not everyone think in the same way as I do. Haizz, I don't like discriminating people for anything, be it their religion, race or whatever. I don't know what's wrong with being black, or gay, or being a witch. I think the only wrong thing is how the way people think. Aren't we all humans, no matter who we are, or how we think? In our body, flows the same crimson blood.
Honestly, sometimes, I believe that humans are not the superior race, no matter how elite they think they are. Because, of my belief in 'survival of the fittest', humans cannot survive out in the wild if they had no weapons, no technology, nothing at all. However, animals, they can, they are our betters. Even though we have bigger brains, what good is knowledge if you're dead? Animals they don't think much, they probably have only one thing in mind, that is to survive. And that is my goal. To be a survivor.