Religion
[ 18:44 ]
Sometimes, I think that my friends don't really understand me, though how could they ever? Today, I got into a little argument over my religion with Atiqah, who declares herself 'open-minded'. Yeah, right. A donkey is even more open-minded then her. Grr, I hate writing on anything, be it paper or whatever, because I can't express how I really really feel without gestures and tone. I prefer verbalizing, but as I was writing, they are rather ignorant. Of course, I'm not saying that I'm clever or anything, but I think that I am more accepting then them.
Chin Ming brought up the topic of Halloween, so I told them it was a day of celebration for the wiccans. Honestly, it's true! They celebrate it as Samhain, and hold rituals for those who have passed. Atiqah told me to stop living in my fantasies.How mean of her, but that's not the point.
Wicca, is the religion that I choose to follow, and they dissed it, so how would
you feel if I told you that your god sucks? [No offense intended to anyone] You wouldn't be too happy, would you?
Anyway, no time to talk more, I have to pray for my friend, her grandmother and aunt are currently battling cancer, and I hope I can do something to help her. She's been a great friend, always helping me buy my comics, and having fun together. God bless her...[how mushy...yucks!]