Rumors
[ 15:18 ]
Why hasn't Mr Cheng shown up yet?!?! We, the whole of 1A, are practically tearing our hair out wondering whether the rumor that two people from our class are transferred to n(a) is true. Keeping us in suspense is an okay thing to do once in a while, but not shining light on such an important thing is punishable by death! Okay, not that serious, but i can't stand it! I don't want anyone to be transferred! Even if I dislike the person. See, I'm sooo nice-not.
We will only get the report books on Friday, the end of the school term. Which is... two more days! SUGOI!!! I can play, eat, sleep, watch tv, etc and there's no need to wake up early any more! YAY!
I will be going back to DLSS on the 4th Nov though, there's this retreat for the P6, and Denise and Aud will be attending, so I have to go too. Sad, Bel can't go, due to some event in her church.
On the 9th Nov, I will be going back to school to...check my teeth[shudder] I hate dentists. They are evil...