Soothed
[ 17:55 ]
Ever heard of the saying: "Ever the wildest beast can be tamed by music"? I have been truly 'tamed' by the music of Elvendrums, while the short samples clips... lol, I don't have their cds, and I have never attended any of their shows before, but I felt in love with their music once I heard them. They really good, better then the pop singers churned out by the dozens by various companies. Of course, I'm not dissing all singers or saying that they say terrible, but most of the songs they sing have practically no meaning to me. Who cares for the millions of love songs out there? It'll get boring, listening to songs with the same meanings. However, I think this band is different, because it's refreshing to hear something unique for a change. Your ears would get tired if you listen to the same stuff everyday...
Aargh, I really have to be revising for my coming end of the year exams, but I can't help but want to read some fanfictions and mangas. Amirah just bought No Need For Tenchi, and I think it's kind of wacky. Now if only I could read it...