50 things about Moi!
[ 15:15 ]
Did this becasue I was bored out of my head, and the room smells like Baygon! Drat that brother of mine!!!
1. Your name spelled backwards. eve, lol, it makes no difference.
2. Where were your parents born? Singapore
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Photoshop CS
4. What's your favorite restaurant? Sake Sushi, Jack's Place...
5. Last time you swam in a pool? Last last term I think...
6. Have you ever been in a school play? No, and never!
7. How many kids do you want? Kids, those things that annoy you to no end???
8. Type of music you dislike most? None actually, I'm flexible to any music
9. Are you registered to vote? No...I'm too young
10. Do you have cable? No, but I wish I have...anime....
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Huh?
12. Ever prank call anybody? Duh!--in grad school
13. Ever get a parking ticket? I can't drive!!!
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? YES!!!
15. Farthest place you ever traveled? singapore to Hong Kong, my life is sooo deprived...u_u
16. Do you have a garden? o_O No...
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Foxtrot
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Umm...
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? both
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? The Incredibles?
21. Favorite pizza topping? cheese
22. Chips or popcorn? Chips
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? I hate make-up
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Can you do that? 0_0
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Yes, and you're a cloud
26. Orange Juice or apple? Orange juice!
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? Mother, Jurong East's hawker centre...
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Milky Bars?
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? ...never voted before
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? never
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Choir, silver, at age 11
32. Are you a good cook? Heck no!
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? what kind of question is
this? I don't drive
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? no
35. Sprite or 7-up? 7-Up, but is there any differences?
36
. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Puh-lease, I go to school in a uniform!
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Klorane Hair shampoo
38. Ever throw up in public? NO!
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? a millionaire--you could
still find true love
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? How about no
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? yup, charity
42. Can ex's be friends? guess so, how would
I know?!
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? Don't remember
44. Did you have a lot of hair as a baby? yup
45. What message is on your answering machine? I don't have one, and don't need it
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Huh?
47. What was the name of your first pet? Finny
48. What is in your purse? Money, cards, charms...
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Sing along with the music playing
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? Food! I was starving with nothing to eat!!!!
Labels: meme