Dental appointment
[ 21:46 ]
I got my teeth checked at such an ungodly hour! I woke up at 6:30 just to see the dentist! Why do I have to wake up an hour and a half just to go back to Kranji, well, I bathe for 1/2 an hour, while the other 30 mins is used to eat and procrastine...lol.
Actually, I'm supposed to go for choir after the check-up, but I decided to ditch it after seeing Mrs Lim arriving. Phew! Saved! She's really the perfectionist, and that scares me to death. Yan Ting and Kim must be really mad at me u_u... YY and Joey also didn't go, we are all slackers ^^'' My teeth are okay!
Digressing from topic here, I really like singing, in fact, I can sing anywhere, anytime. But what I don't like is being pushed. I need to do things at my own pace, with my own environments. However, people don't seem to get it, and think that I'm troublesome and all the crap. My way of doing things is just go with the flow, and burn the bridge only when you come to it. What's the use of worrying about something so far ahead? And if you plan things, it's no longer fun, you should do things on instinct, and impulse. That's just me, of course, different people have different views, and they might change, like my friend. She dropped to a lesser demanding course, sadly. She's really nice, and hardworking when she puts her mind to it.
Anyway, recently, I have been going more to
Gaia. It's still boring, but at least I have something to do when I'm not watching anime ^^.