|evelyn|ravenxeve|
16 going on forever || 23/7/91
ravenxeve@gmail.com DLSS||KSS||ajc
this is me forever
11/23/2004
Matrix[ 18:06 ]
What if we actually were living inside the matrix, where everything we ever knew was an illusion? What side would you choose? Would you take the red pill (and see how far the rabbit hole goes.) Or would you take the blue pill and wake up thinking it all was a dream?
That was posted in a gaia forum. Honestly, if you asked me, I would take the blue pill, because it's too troublesome to be the hero, or anything. I would rather live out in my life in the fantasy world, the truth is far too crappy for me. Afterall, ignorance is bliss.
On the other hand, a part of me will urge myself to take the red pill instead. Finally, I will get the chance to break away from an ordinary life, and go on an adventure. As people say, life is all too short to be wasted doing nothing, and an adventure sounds perfect, don't it?
I think in everyone's life, they will come to a point where one has to decide which color pill to take. And the decision might affect a lot of things, like continuing to study, or go to work, this kind of stuff.
But judging myself, I'll be very undecided, not knowing what to choose, I would rather someone make the choice for me, and if I dislike it, leave me to whine. Making choices are difficult, so I don't make them. Call me lazy, or anything, but this is the least troublesome way out...