|evelyn|ravenxeve|
16 going on forever || 23/7/91
ravenxeve@gmail.com DLSS||KSS||ajc
this is me forever
11/15/2004
Profile[ 13:33 ]
F I R S T First Best Friend: Charis First Crush: ******* First Real Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Nope First Date: never First Kiss: still on my lips First Album/CD: Avril Lavigne-Let Go First Piercing/Tattoo: never had one, but I want one First True Love: no one, thank god First Enemy: Eva First Time Dying My Hair: No need, coz my hair's multi-colored already First Formal Dance: I don't go to dances. First Time Breaking A Bone: Never, healthy like crazy First Time Getting Really Sick: umm, don't remember
L A S T Last Cuss Word Uttered: Asshole Last Compliment: I like your hair Last/Current boy/girlfriend: none Last Crush: none Last Time Driving: underaged, and unlicensed. Besides who would dare to give me a permit? Last Big Car Ride: Umm, a few days ago. Last Kiss: Never, geez, how many times must I state that? Last Good Cry: When never seemed to go my way Last Movie Seen: The Incredibles! Last Phone Call: Jia Xuan Last Thing Written: a note on my main characters Last Show Watched: The Incredibles Last Time Showered: Umm, 6+ hours Last Shoes Worn: Black shoes Last Person That You Saw Naked Besides You: o_O, I'm only 13... Last CD Played: YuGiOh OST Last Item Bought: School textbooks Last Disappointment: Internet connection down... Last Annoyance: My mom Last Song You Heard: New Future-Full Moon wo Sagashite
I AM: Myself I WANT: everything on my wish list I HAVE: A lot of junk... I WISH: to be rich I MISS: my 6G friends I FEAR: writer's block I HEAR: Music I SEARCH FOR: interesting stuff I WONDER: if I'll ever complete my writings I REGRET: too many things... I LOVE: Anime and tons of other stuff... I ACHE: nowhere I ALWAYS: am on the computer I AM NOT: nice I DANCE: Not even in your dreams! I SING: as long as my mouth is there. I CRY: when I feel like it... I AM NOT ALWAYS: good/obedient I WRITE: almost everyday I WIN: sometimes I LOSE: sometimes, see my luck... I CONFUSE: everyone, I hope I SHOULD: Get a life
x. you get embarrassed when: people look at me because I'm weird x. what upsets you: everything that makes me feel anything but happy x. you keep a diary: Yeah...but I never update...-_-;; x. you like to cook: Iyada! I rather burn the kitchen down! x. you have a secret you have not shared with anyone: I think there should be a 's' at the end of secrets.. x. you set your watch a few minutes ahead:Don't wear watch, but yeah, I would. x. you bite your fingernails: All the time x. you believe in love: Yes.
Do You...? take a shower everyday: Yes have a(any) crush(es): Yes think you've been in love: No want to get married:Not sure... have any tattoos/where?: No, but I want one piercings/where?: No get motion sickness: nope think you're a health freak: No way!!!
WHEN YOU SEE THIS NAME YOU THINK Of... Ryan: this angmoh kid from primary school Rob: my 6G form teacher... Drew: the actress Stephanie: singer Aaron: a classmate Amy: character from Replica Paul: None. Eve: myself Alex: no one Justin: Old classmate that is a f***tard Ricky: some kid from school
SCREEN NAMES: AIM: nope YIM: none MSN: Raven_silverwind@hotmail.com SIGN: Cancer/Leo NATURAL HAIR COLOR: Light Brown/black/red/blond/white CURRENT HAIR COLOR: All of the above... EYE COLOR: Dark brown
( FAVORITES ) NUMBER: 13 COLOR: Silver DAY: Friday MONTH: July SONG: She will be loved-Maroon 5 FOOD: Japanese cuisine SEASON: Autumm DRINK: Green Tea(Pokka)
( PREFERENCES ) CUDDLE OR MAKE OUT? Cuddling is fun ^-^ CHOCOLATE MILK, OR HOT CHOCOLATE? Chocolate milk MILK, DARK, OR WHITE CHOCOLATE? Mmm all VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE? Vanilla
( IN THE LAST 24 HOURS, HAVE YOU.... ) CRIED? No HELPED SOMEONE? maybe? BOUGHT SOMETHING? yeah GONE TO THE MOVIES? yes GONE OUT FOR DINNER? yes SAID "I LOVE YOU"? NO >.<