Shopping...
[ 23:16 ]
Aargh, I got lied to. By my mother. She told me that we were going to Orchard but instead we went to Tampines to shop. Again. I was bored, because all the clothes my mom and my aunts browsed were dull and dreary in my eyes. Honestly, I was thankful that I was finally allowed to read to my heart's content at the MPH bookstore. I think she wanted to be rid of me anyway, for if I was around, she wouldn't be able to buy anything, thanks to my comments on the design or price of the article. Lol, sometimes, a tongue like mine is useful.
I found that there was a lot of new books these days. Haizz, I need to really catch up with all the new authors. I was mostly at the new age section, reading up on wicca, and a little of astrology. Heck, I couldn't find the comic section. The place was huge, even when my mom wanted to find me, she had to call me on handphone, otherwise, she couldn't locate me.
My aunt bought me a bracelet, for Christmas -_-, heck, it's still so far away! Actually, I wanted an anklet, but my mom found out and forbidded me from buying. Why can't I have an anklet? I want one. Of all my jewellery at home, the one I love most is my silver pentagram, however, I lost it months ago. I can't find it anywhere outside anymore. If only I have a credit card to shop online. I miss my pentagram. T_T