What is love?
[ 15:34 ]
Jia Ying asked me recently "Who do I have a crush on?" My mind was empty. I couldn't think of any names. Not even a single person. So I just replied that I had none, she persisted and asked me why. I really have no answers. It's like asking why are grass green, or why is heat warm.
I think I'm writing this post because of two reasons. One, I have just finished reading tons of sappy fanfictions, and two, Jia Ying asked me that question. I believe that many people wonder what love is. Some say that love is an indescribable feeling that one gets when he/she sees the one that they love. This leads to another question. How do you know that you're in love, and loved back in return? To me, this love thing seems like total gibbersh. I don't understand how people actually fall in love with each other. I think that maybe because they are closer than friends, they think themselves in love. True love, in my opinion, only exists in stories and shows.
Eva begged to differ. She told me that love was a tool, something to be used as a weakness against you. I wouldn't know, but she had been in love before... so she's the expert around here. Well, she's the only one besides me now...
Love is probably something cryptic that can never be understood by humans no matter how much we try. Maybe I should just stick to my usual grousing and return to my own safe world where there are no mind-boggling questions and truths. Haizz...