Yugioh OST
[ 20:33 ]
I love
Janime's web. Thanks to her, I have a gift for Yong Xuan, whose birthday is tomorrow. I know it's late preparing, but I'm a procrastinater. I downloaded the whole OST of him. I know, people are going to tell me it's wrong, and I should go buy it, but it's not available in Singapore. So I have no choice. Hopefully, his siblings are not going to berate my for not buying them gifts. ZiYi will probably pout or complain, while Bing Xue will whine or something. Sometimes, Bing Xue can be like a five year old kid, even though he's the same age as me. ZiYi is older, 15, while Yong Xuan is eight, I think.
I like the OP of Yu-Gi-Oh Genex, even though I don't really like the story plot. I'm a YGO fan, so I'm really not pleased that Channel I cut off the rest of YuGiOh. Those torrents online are raw, so I won't know what they're talking, due to my little understanding of the Japanese language. Haizz, I want to lodge a complaint, and a petition for restoring Yu-Gi-Oh. Anyone with me?
Labels: anime.manga