Christmas Shopping
[ 21:33 ]
Don't you just hate Christmas shopping? Especially you don't know what's the
right gift for them. Haizz, anyway, I just picked up a bunch of kid-ish storybooks for my younger cousins. I mean, we rarely see each other, probably only on special occasions like New Year, Christmas, or some public holiday when their parents are free to visit. And there are really much public holidays, so I wouldn't know much what would they like.
My biggest problem this year is the mini concert they're having. My aunt told me to prepare a piece to play on that day. Haizz, this is so troublesome. I don't know what to play, though I favor playing the 'Chloe' from Noir. It's really simple, and hopefully, no one will comment on it. Now I have something more to practice... and I still haven't perfect my exams pieces. I'm re-taking Grade 6. Sad lah...