House-hopping
[ 18:05 ]
I'm jealous of Zi Yi's room... It's just so nice and spacy. Today, we went to Auntie It Na's new house, to see the renovations.
It was about 2: 30 when we arrived there. And I was immediately requested to sort out the beads Zi Yi had. How come I have to clean up Bing Xue and Yong Xuan's messes? I'm a guest, and I'm made to clean up their problems? A bit not fair, ain't it? But anyway, since Zi Yi is a friend, so I helped her willingly. But it took a really long time, about two hours. And finally, when I started to play computers games with her, we had to leave. What
good timing parents have. But whatever.
Why do Jia Hao and Jia Han like to cling to me? Especially Jia Hao, he likes to hold my hand. And his younger brother, influenced by him, tries to tug at my fingers. Gee, what do they teach kids these days in those primary schools. [rolls eyes]