Loneliness
[ 22:50 ]
My computer is fixed! Yay! Joy to the world, well me, but who cares, right?
I'm currently listening to Zhang Dong Liang's 'Dang ni gu dan ni hui xiang qi shui'. Long title, I know. It got me thinking, who would I miss the most if everyone walked out of my life?
I have totally no answer. Maybe Eva, but she will always be with me, making all those snide comments, and 'duh!' remarks.
My friends? Nah, sadly, but I learned that friends cannot last forever. Believe me, I thought that I would hang out with Joanne, Hannah, LiYan, the others forever, but nope, we went our separate ways after a year or so. Nothing to me is forever.
My family? Maybe, I guess. It's perhaps cold of me to say this, but people come and people die. It's not eternal.
So all in all, it seems that I will miss no one if I'm all alone. And that's fine for me... Hmm, I think it's almost time for a new layout...
Labels: mood