Housewarming
[ 15:40 ]
Tedious. That is how I feel now, with all these noises around me, sounds of children playing, adults gossiping, explosives music from computer games. There are simply too many people in ZiYi's house!
Eva agrees with me too, we spent about half the time downstairs, on the first floor, contemplating on certain matters, daydreaming, singing, whatever, in silence, though voices do drift down from above. Well, they live on the second floor... so, y'know... or maybe you don't, but who the heck cares? Well, now, I'm typing this with Zi Yi's laptop, while she's outside, playing with her other friends.
You know what's sad? >.< I actually have to go back to school tomorrow. For choir, yup... choir! Haizzz, life takes on an unexpected turn. I joined choir because we didn't need to come back for practices on Saturdays, but whoever in charge up there, apparently wanted to have some sadistic fun! Grrr! Saturdays, especially in the freakin' morning! I am so not a morning person! Wish I didn't need to go...