Shopping Trip
[ 01:33 ]
It's a tradition to wear new clothes during the New Year, I think, 'coz my mom brought me out to shop. First, we went to 'This Fashion' with Yun Qian, her mom and their friend. I don't understand why they keep trying to force us to wear pink! Such a horrible color! I wanted black, so having no choice, they eventually relented and got me a long black skirt, black pants, a white collared shirt, an orange hoodie and a light brown trousers. We spent four hours shopping, can you believe it?! Four hours! About two hours at This Fashion, and the remaining time at Causeway Point. Scary, neh!
Anyway, I kind of got the image I'm going to portray when I'm older. I'll purposely darken my eyes with lots of mascara, so they'll look bigger. [My eyes are so small!!!] Next, I'll get contacts, red in color. My wardrobe color will be mainly purple and black, with some white and blue and probably orange. Hopefully, I can get the cash to purchase all the things I want. It's sad being poor... T_T