Birthday
[ 22:32 ]
Today's my mom's birthday. Eva was suprisingly civil and obedient today, not talking back, or making snide remarks. Well, that could be because we weren't at home since afternoon, due to choir.
We went to a Japanese restaurant in Great World, Ichiban Boshi, if I recall correctly. The food was delicious; I hate a plate of cold noodles with eel and watermelon. My spinster aunt was also invited along since she lives quite near to our destination and dines alone anyway.
The bill wasn't
that pretty though. The whole meal costed over a hundred dollars! Ouch! Luckily, it was my elder brother who is paying, not me. I didn't get my mom anything, and it's not because I forgot, but I don't know what to get for her.
We only reached home at around 10:15, so I missed quite a lot of Tian Long Ba Bu, but whatever, since I have watched until about episode 24 with my brother before they even started to air the show.