Cleaning Tombstones
[ 19:17 ]
Seven is an ungodly hour to wake up at, especially when it's a freakin' Sunday!
I can't stand Bishan during this period, aka the ching ming jie ri, where all of us have to go clean tombstones etc. I hate the incense; the smoke gets into my throat and eyes, causing irritation, making my eyes water. Maybe that's what the incense is used for: make the unconcerned people cry, so others will think that they are fillal even though they're not.
Anyway, after that, we, that is me, my cousin-in-law, and two cousins, took a taxi to Junction 8 and waited for the rest of the relatives. Eva was being really noisy, since she really dislikes babies, and my cousin-in-law was wheeling his son in a pram. And happily, during lunch at about 11 plus, my tuition teacher called and told me tuition is off, as she has to study for an upcoming paper. Yay!
My second brother made off after lunch, so I hung out with my older brother, until we finally decided to crash home and sleep.