Temple Visits
[ 20:37 ]
It was a Sunday, a glorious day in which I could indulge in slacking and lazing, but nooo, my mother has to drag me from that warm and cosy hideaway under my duvet. And to where? Some dusty ole temple that would aggravate my runny nose. [I'm sick] Yes, she is a sadist! Making me wake at 7:30
am and go pray?! I'm no pious little girl!
Anyway, I suffered horribly from internet withdrawal. Yes, I went completely sulky, and became an utter prat, so beware! I mean, my computer was just fixed, and I haven't been online for eons! And I really did looked forward to spending my Sunday on the internet, reading some good fanfictions, and updating my blog.
We reached home at like around 4 plus, which means we have been outside for about half a day! What a waste of perfectly good time! Time and tide waits for no one, and I spent about 6 hours outside being religious?! Damn!