Hairdresser Trip
[ 22:08 ]
Sob sob... I just cut my hair. Now, it's only half it's usual length, meaning it just falls a little over my shoulders... my mother dragged me to see Amy, the hairdresser. She thinks that my hair is unhealthy as the stands are turning reddish-blond. That's how my hair turns silver. First, from black, then brown, next red, and slowly it becomes gold and fades to a silver. My mother thinks that this is caused due to a lack of nutrients, as I'm quite a picky eater.
Anyway, I'm going off to Malaysia for the Sec 2 camp tomorrow. My bag is waaaaay heavy. I'm so going to die under that weight. Please, let me survive that disastrous trip. I can imagine all the worst things happening. Already there is a terrible event: I'm currently surfing the crimson wave right now... which means I'm going to have plenty of problems, like the poor toilet facilities, and the water-based sports. I have such darn luck.
I wonder if Amirah and the others are mad at me... I haven't spoken to Chin Ming since the MT Oral Exam. She refused to talk to Mandy and I, and she ignored us totally. However, as I was returning to school after lunch, I saw them talking... so I guessed whatever misunderstanding has been smoothed out. But I'm not too sure about my side, since I don't know what I alleged to do to offend Chin Ming.
Am I neglecting them to spend time with Kimberly and the others? I certainly hope that they don't think so. I hardly spend any quality time with them, since I hang out with Amirah and Co during school time. Kim and co comes during CCA times. Haizz... I don't know... our group is just so wacked out. They can survive without me. In fact, I think that I'm just a burden to them. To everyone. I mean, I'm completely useless without Eva, and I'm actually really dependant, since I have totally no survival skills what so ever. If they don't help me, I don't think I can make it to the 6th of June.