Creator of the Endless
[ 22:26 ]
Yup, Neil Gaiman is in da country, and my brother is excited to go to his autograph session. I'm too a fan; his books are just amazing, as he has original storylines that I wouldn't have even dreamed of. [Pun intended] The Endless, Destiny, Death, Dream, Destruction, Desire, Despair and Delirium, are personified into very human characters, with feelings and capable of thoughts.
My brother actually wanted me to skip choir to help him queue for the book signing. What a bad brother he is, encouraging me to skip choir. As if I want to face the wrath of Mr Liew! I don't wish to perish in the flames of his anger.
In the end, my second brother stood in line and helped him to get the books signed. I wished I had a chance to see Neil Gaiman though. But, no big deal, since it isn't that important to me anyway.