Black Cat #1
[ 15:59 ]
[droolz] Train Heartnet; I'm in love with him again! Well... I just watched the first episode of Black Cat. It doesn't follow the manga, but it does kick ass. We find out about Sven's special ability early in the show, which well, wasn't very appealing, but it is needed to continue the story. Eve makes a brief appearance, with her creator, but there was hardly any interaction. Rinsliet hasn't appeared yet, but she should be in episode two, if I saw the preview correctly. Creed is just so insane as ever though, and I like Saya's voice. It's very clear and sweet.
The music is pretty good, but not very memorable, but the ED is very cute. All those cats faces, haha. The animation is fast and quick paced, very suitable for Train. Overall, this anime was definately worth watching, if you like anime like Cowboy Bebop, and Getbackers, which I both adore.
Labels: anime.manga