Boredom speaking...
[ 12:16 ]
Sometimes there's just nothing to do... Haizz, but I rather die of boredom then return to school tomorrow. Firstly, we will be getting back our results, frankly, I have no wish to know any of them. [I do not have a death wish, contrary to those who think I really really want to die.] I know my results are so gonna suck!
Second, I suspect my computer has been infected by some virus or spyware, but am unable to locate it... damn. My brother says that if I'm unsuccessful, well... one option: Reformat computer. I hate that, since everything will be 'Ja matta ne!' I have no friggin idea why someone would want to hack in my stuff, since I have basically nothing much, except some lame story ideas rotting away in my folders, tons of pictures taken from god knows where, and music/anime.
Hmm, currently mooning over 'Ghost Love Score' by Nightwish, damn good music they have. Yup, kind of plugging for them. Bleach is awesome too, since every episode can make me laugh, and it's action paced. However, the drawings kind of remind me of Groove Adventure Rave. I wanna buy book 34, but nope... am gonna save up to buy my mp3/mp4. See which one I can afford...
I have loads of ideas floating around in my head, but when I try to catch them, they start to dart away. It's as hard as catching a butterfly, though I have never tried before. There's this angst/horror Harry Potter fanfiction going around, involving tarot cards, X Japan lyrics, bloodshed, angst, Tom Riddle and even more blood and angst. Haha, I prefer these dark, gloomy fictions, since I can't write a decent humor fic without seeming lame.
I'm now finding the piano sheets to the piano pieces in Corpse Bride, but [inject loud sigh] there's nothing useful so much. Ja matta ne!