Feelings deep...
[ 21:37 ]
My eyes are dead as I look away,
Away from the depths that pull me under.
Your gaze trailed down my face,
You don't care; you never cared.
You whisper words of endearments,
And I die a little inside every time.
You're so cold, so cold outside,
And I'm... freezing inside.
What more lies can I take?
What more dreams can you crush?
I want to scream out my pain,
Like the howling beast that I am.
Loosen the chain around my neck,
We were a mistake all along.
I yearn to gain freedom,
And you held on tight...
Love is only an emotion fools get,
It's a feeling chemically produced.
You could never be a fool,
I am foolish enough for us.
Angst, because Bel said that I wasn't meant to be writing sap, instead, I should be bloody, gory and angsty. So, I guess, this is aimed back at ya, Bel! And a note, this is nothing related to me, since the feeling of love, other then platonic, seems to have eluded me times and times over and over again.