Harry Potter movie
[ 19:11 ]
Is it really worth $7.50 just to watch a movie? Just came back from Causeway Point after watching the newly released Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Pretty alright, but it could be better. They didn't do the Quidditch World Cup, damn! That's one of the things I always look forward to in a Harry Potter movie. Most of the plot was inside, though they changed a few things, like the unveiling of Barty Crouch Jr, and the Gillyweed matter. It was supposedly provided by Dobby, but it got changed to Neville.
Cho wasn't
that ugly, just rather plain... Krum was blearghhh though, and Fleur, well, she didn't live up to my expectations. Ron's and Draco's hairstyles sucked, end of the story. Grr... [I support Slytherins, hence Draco's in the equation.] Hermione was pretty, I could hardly believe my eyes that was her during the Yule Ball. Harry... well, looked the same, round specs, messy hair, and bluish-greenish eyes. Sucky color. Green is
green. Not turquoise-ish.
My respect for Snape has just gone up a notch, he had some really comical scenes. Wormtail still looks like the creature I'll squish with a booted foot. Baldie Voldie was scaly, looking like a hairless Orochimaru... [Too much Naruto. BTW, book 30 is out already.] Lucius looks as if he could do with a change of wardrobe. Narcissa was absent... guess she was
that minor.
The special effects were good. And Task 1 was highly exaggerated, I mean, that Horntail wasn't that destructive in the book, but whatever, it almost made up for the missing Quidditch action. Task 2 was pretty cool, Harry doing the backflip thingie. However, Task 3... lame! It was such an anti-climax!
Voldie was dumb too, and overly arrogant. He should get connected to the internet and read up more about 100 Rules to be an Overlord of the World, or get Guide for Dummies. He made so many unforgiveable mistakes! I almost wanted to go in, pluck that stupid wand out of his hands, and finish Potter off myself!