Heachache-y
[ 17:45 ]
Kids are so damn annoying. [Granted, I am a kid myself.] Yongxuan, Bingxue, Le Le, Eugene, JiaHao and his brother came trooping in, along with their parents. First thing that entered their mind? Rush into my computer, the fastest would stick his butt onto my computer chair and start demanding to use my computer. Well, Eugene was obedient though, he didn't do anything, instead just sat in the living room and wait for his mother.
So, the poor me, kicked out of her own room, has no choice but to evict to the living room with my iPod, and wait. Sadly, my iPod ran out of battery, so nothing to listen. Those kids are still hanging inside, causing chaos, I was damn surprised that by the time they left, my room was still in one piece. However, I noticed things missing, for example, one of my bracelets has somehow vanished mysteriously into thin air. JiaHao or Yongxuan said that Le Le had taken it. Geez, don't they know that bracelets are for decoration purposes, not to be thrown around?!
I was so damn bored that I had no choice but to watch tv, however, unexpectedly, I stumbled upon Bleach episode 59 that my brother must have uploaded onto the shared folders of the cpu that was connected to the tv. So yay, something to do. And the best thing was, when I finished watching, they were leaving! At long long last, I can return to my computer. ^_^ [yup, a crappy day= a crappy post]