iWish XIII born
[ 23:15 ]
Finally, after ages and ages of praying and waiting and bargaining, I have gotten an iPod nano! Ya-ha! to qoute Hiruma-sama from Eyeshield 21. Coz I'm just being lame...
The day started out like any normal Saturday. Lazing around, lounging on my chair, watching anime as I munch on Pocky. [strawberry flavour] In the afternoon, we, that is my mother, 2nd brother and I, went to Westmall to get our new spectacles. [I had mine changed because my astigmia had gotten worse in my left eye, while the general myopia degree had gotten lower. Don't ask me why, coz I have no idea why it got better instead of worse with my poor eye habits.
Next, we went to G2000, as my brother had to get a pair of pants for work. It was then my elderest brother called and we decided to go to Orchard to buy my iPod. The pants were bought, and we had a little train-hopping incident, and squeezing into crowded trains, we reached our destination.
Walk walk walk... Wheelock place, Apple Store. Late Afternoon. A lot of people. It was a quick buy, barely even 15 mins. After all, I knew I wanted an iPod nano, especially after seeing Kim's. Mine's the same as hers, black in color, though I have the silicon cover while she doesn't. Well, I'm the careless kind... she's more meticulous.
Next location was Borders, ooh, I love the smell of new books, so fresh, so new... [for lack of a better word] Elderest is out, the sequel to Eragon. But nah, I'm going to borrow it from the library. There were tons of graphic novels, that were so expensive. Haizz, I'm just a poor kid.
My brother wanted to return his book, so we went to library@orchard, though we made a little detour and entered Kinokuniya, same reaction as in Borders, good books, little cash.
There weren't any good comics at the library, sob sob. And I couldn't find anything interesting to read. Incubus Dreams is on loan!!!1 Damn... and I was so looking forward to it. [It cost $16.95 in Popular and Borders. Too expensive...]
The iPod was named iWish XIII because I saw this really cute iPod ad on deviantart and I liked the song 'I Wish' by Luna Sea. XIII because I was mooning over Black Cat, again. Well, the anime this time. Manga, last time.
Tired of blogging, I wanna go play with my iPod, haha.