Quizzes
[ 18:44 ]
Saw all these at Aishah's blog, and since I'm waiting for episode 134 of Tennis no Ohjisama, I thought I'll just give them a go.

The Evil Princess
You are drawn to the sinister side of life and
gravitate towards darker things. You are quite
proud of your dark side and often flaunt it.
Your sinister nature and your willingness to be
cutthroat often result in you playing the
villainess.
Role Model: Snow White's Stepmother
You are most likely to: Team up with an evil dragon
to spread terror across the countryside.
What Kind of Princess are You? - Beautiful Artwork (Original Music is BACK!!!) brought to you by QuizillaTypical result, I so knew what I was going to get.
CHIMAERAYou are a chimaera. A
chimaera is a monster with three heads, usually
a lion, a goat, and a serpent. The chimaera is
a very interesting and mysterious creature. The
serpent is often interpreted as a symbol of
evil and deceit. On the other hand lions
signify courage and honor, and goats could
symbolize sustenance and prosperity. Overall
though the chimaera is the ultimate symbol of
mystery and the supernatural.
Which mythical creature resides in your soul? (11 Results + Pictures) brought to you by QuizillaDidn't think I'm the Chimera kind of person...

60% evil, You like to watch. Your not a hands on
kinda person, just sit back and eat your
popcorn. As the show begins. Your animal side
kick is a snake. Takes hours for you to eat
your food, but its always worth the time. Rate
5 and msg me if you want.
How Evil Are You?(with great pics!) brought to you by QuizillaOnly 60%?! Damn, I will reach 100%. I prefer ravens to snakes though...