Recipe for the Perfect Bish
[ 12:26 ]
Haha, was just talking to Atiqah during our maths extra lesson about the dream guy, so I came up with a list of qualities that I wish the perfect guy for me would have to have.
[x]Loud and willing to talk [Not as talkative as Aishah though, I value my ears]
[x]Amusing [Humor is
not overrated]
[x]Blonde and
must look good with blond hair [Lolz, Gackt and Hyde's influence]
[x]Richer then me [I refuse to stay poor!!!]
[x]Like cats [I'm gonna have at least two cats]
[x]Clever [I don't need a rock >.<]
[x]Not a sappy romantic [I'll die of toothaches, or over fluff]
[x]Musically inclined
Hey, the list's pretty short, and I thought it would be over one foot. Anyway, this's just complete crap, who knows, my tastes might change. And who ever thought I would talk to Atiqah about such stuff, but 8:30 in the morning, my brain hasn't fully waken up, and most of the time, I'm acting on autopilot. So there, that's my excuse, yeah.
Labels: meme