Airport
[ 20:39 ]
I wish I could be off to some other country... my brother is probably heading towards Sydney. Haizz, so rich, while I'm stuck here listening to my mom nag day in day out.
It's ages since I last been to the airport, very very very long indeed. And the train ride was damn long too. From Yew Tee to Tanah Merah, change a train, then to Changi Airport. I was bored out of my mind, both times as going requires returning.
We were there at like 5 pm, and his flight is only at 7:55, though he can board by 7:05. So time was used for the checking-in, the bag procedure. Then the rest of the time is free.
Dinner was at the Burger King joint, which reminds me. I had bread for breakfast, perfectly normal. Bread for lunch, coz I'm a lazy person. And bread for dinner, coz my brothers decided on it... =_= so much bread...
Then we hung around the shops, namely the small Times bookstore. Ooh, Anne Rice. I wanted to buy her books, but it wasn't the first book in the series. I can't find 'Interview with a Vampire' anywhere... haizzz.
On our way back, we were met a foreign couple on the train asking for directions. Then the guy, kind of wanders off to the next compartment looking for the map thing, when it was clearly above his head... His companion snickered at him and calls him back.
It was pretty uneventful, except that I was damn squashed between this huge guy and a pretty well-endowed female. Haizz, I was only able to breath properly at around Aljunied. Small mercies? Damn right!