Books-related quizzies
[ 18:33 ]

Edgar Allan Poe.
January 19, 1809 - October 7, 1849
"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many
things which escape those who dream only by
night."
Your poetry is dark, yet still beautiful in its own
right. Your rhyme and rhythm are enchanting and
powerful. But that dark side to you may
sometimes drive people away. And yet, that's
what makes you a fantastic poet. Perhaps, if
you save all your angst for your writing and
give people a smile now and then, things would
balance out.
Which Classic Writer Are You? (With Pics) brought to you by Quizilla... same result as Ms Hawke... so I quote her words:
So does this mean I'm going to be extremely well known but die in a gutter? Hopefully not...

You're Pale Fire!
by Vladimir Nabokov
You're really into poetry and the interpretation thereof. Along the
road of life, you have had several identity crises which make it very unclear who you
are, let alone how to interpret poetry. You probably came from a foreign country, but
then again you seem foreign to everyone in ways unrelated to immigration. Most people
think you're quite funny, but maybe you're just sick. Talking to you ends up being much
like playing a round of the popular board game Clue.
Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.
Hmm, I'm sick? There are points I don't really agree upon, but then... never mind. It was only a 6 questions quiz.

Charles Baudelaire: The Flowers of Evil. You are
one of the most loved and hated poetic works.
Death and decadence are important themes for
you, but none should overlook your impressive
aesthetics, either. Deep down youre not evil at
all, you just like to play the tough guy on the
block.
Which literature classic are you? brought to you by QuizillaHaven't read that before, so can't really comment. I'll have to try and pick it up at the library.

In my not so humble opinion, you, of course, belong
in the Picture of Dorian Gray, and do not try
to deny it. You belong in the fashionable
circles of Victorian London where exotic
tastes, a double life, decadence, wit and a
hypocritical belief in moral betterment make
you a home. You belong where the witty
apothegms of Lords, the silly moralities of
matrons, the blinding high of opium, and the
beauty of visual arts mingle to form one
convoluted world.
Which Classic Novel do You Belong In? brought to you by QuizillaThis, I have briefly scanned through, somewhere when I was younger, but read it? Not yet, though I do foresee myself reading it in the near future...