|evelyn|ravenxeve|
16 going on forever || 23/7/91
ravenxeve@gmail.com DLSS||KSS||ajc
this is me forever
12/03/2005
Born in July...[ 11:02 ]
JULY [a personality thing I stumbled upon] Fun to be with. Er... not really, depends on the company actually Secretive. Probably Difficult to fathom and to be understood. ...so I was told Quiet unless excited or tensed. True... I think Takes pride in oneself. VERY…haha Has reputation. Whhat?!! What reputation?! Non-existant, you mean! Easily consoled. As if! XP, it takes me ages to get out of a blue funk. Honest Concerned about people’s feelings. Yeah, right. I can step all over people's feelings Tactful. Guess so, nah, sometimes. Friendly. That is so not a word to describe me! Approachable. IF I am approached, but mostly people see me, they freak out. Very emotional. Yeah, but I don't really show it. Temperamental and unpredictable. Guess so... Moody and easily hurt. Yup, but I hide the 'hurt' part, though when I'm moody, get the hell away from me. Witty and sarky. Sarky, I like that. Not revengeful. PFFTTT! Not revengeful!?! You're joking, right? Forgiving but never forgets. IF there’s a nice reason to forgive the person, yes. Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. My room is filled with nonsensical and unnecessary junk! Guides others physically and mentally. physically?!… mentally?!.. I can’t even guide myself. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Don't really show that side to others... Caring and loving. Coughcough. Please, I'm choking at that statement. Treats others equally. Whaha.. I’m the one who always get accussed of ‘look down on other people’.. Strong sense of sympathy. Sympathy… for the devil. That I have. Haha Wary and sharp. Weeelll, I am paranoid... Judges people through observations. Not really, I'm not really that observant. Hardworking. Yah, right, says the procrastinater. No difficulties in studying. Depends on the subject. I still hate maths! Loves to be alone. Guilty! Always broods about the past and the old friends. Nah, my memory sucks. Likes to be quiet. Depends, I guess... if I'm moody... Homely person. IF the computer is in my home, yes. If not, who need home? Waits for friends. Nah, only for the first ten minutes, if not, I'm gone. Never looks for friends. Not really a friendly person, ya know. Not aggressive unless provoked. Not aggressive? cough cough Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. Nah, I'm more prone to flu and colds. Loves to be loved. Who doesn’t?! Easily hurt but takes long to recover. True, since I can really really bear long grudges.