Tag, You're It
[ 21:38 ]
I was tagged by Aishah and asked to continue this thing:
Your Ideal Partner1. State whether you partner is a male or female.
2. Write down your 8 requirements of your ideal partner.
3. Tag 8 other people and notify them that they are tagged.
_________________________________________________
My answers:
1. Male
2:
[a] Taller then me, which is pretty damn easy, since I'm
really short. T_T
[b] Blond, and look good being blond. I don't care if it's dyed, or real.
[c] Must have a sense of humor and able to communicate with me.
[d] Have at least twice as much money as me to support my anime craze.
[e] Love anime really passionately.
[f] Like music/play an instrument.
[g] Understands my mood swings
[h] Finally, be able to take my crap.
Haha, didn't really know what to write, by yeah, that's that. Now... who can I tag? Suggestions?