Lucky 7
[ 01:19 ]
*** 7 Things that scare you...
1. scary horror movies
2. Eva's scheming laugh
3. insects
4. terribly written stories
5. finding out the truth
6. having absolutely no money
7. becoming uglier then I already am...
*** 7 Things you like the most...
1. the internet
2. music
3. writing
4. daydreaming
5. singing
6. anime
7. money
*** 7 Things you don't like...
1. people who annoy me
2. having to repeat myself
3. narrow-minded bigots
4. unoriginal stuff
5. terrible music/books
6. people who stare at me when they hear me singing as I walk by
7. being forced to do something
*** 7 Important things in your room...
1. my computer
2. my ipod nano
3. my pentagram
4. money
5. my comics/mangas
6. all my writings
7. my handphone
*** 7 Random facts about you...
1. I like talking to myself because I think better that way [audio learner]
2. I have a huge collection of stuffed toys...
3. I'm not as bitchy as I appear to be... I think...
4. I cannot keep my room tidy for more then a day.
5. I like keeping secrets from people.
6. I want a British accent... o_O
7. I can't stand pumpkins. Unless it's for Halloween decorations
*** 7 Things you plan to do before you die...
1. travel around the world for fun
2. finish writing at least one book
3. speak at least four languages fluently
4. truly fall in love at least once
5. earn a giant pile of money
6. own cats
7. live in England or France
*** 7 Things that attract you to the opposite/same sex...
1. blond hair
2. interest in anime
3. independant
4. can put up with me for a long period of time
5. creative
6. understand wicca
7. open-minded
*** 7 NOT-REAL crushes...
1. Jack Sparrow
2. Draco Malfoy [book, not movie]
3. Spike
4. Gackt
5. Fuji Syuusuke
6. Aoi of GazettE
7. Legolas [Orlando Bloom]
*** 7 Favorite drinks...
1. red tea with sugar
2. coffee with lots of cream and sugar
3. weird flavoured bubble tea
4. ice peach tea
5. orange juice
6. Pokka green tea
7. home cooked medicinal soup
Yes, I'm bored. Yes, I'm supposed to be doing my tuition homework. Yes, I'm supposed to be asleep. But hey, bugger it all, and people who disagree should just sod off.
Labels: meme