The real McCoy...
[ 20:33 ]
Let's get to know the REAL you;
What is your real name? Evelyn
What is your nickname? Eve, Raven, LeeVyn... Eevee, Evil Queen, and the list goes on...
Where do you live? A tiny red dot on the map in Asia.
What color eyes do you have? Dark brown, almost black...
What color hair do you have? Black, brown, red, gold, white...
What is your birth date? July 23, 1991
What is your sign? Cancer/Leo, depends
How many parents do you have (If your parents are divorced, still together, or deceased.)?
One. Mother.
How many siblings do you have? Two older brothers.
Where were you born? Singapore...
Your favorites;
What is your favorite..:
Food: Sashimi.
Drink: Tea or coffee.
Sport: er, depends. Swimming if I'm doing it, tennis if I'm watching
Actress: ... er... Keira Knightley...
Actor: ...Johnny Deep
Movie: Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Zoolander...
State: Singapore is the only city...
Store: none actually, I don't really buy branded stuff...
Chat: n/a
Color: Silver[Yay to Slytherin fans]
Second color: Green [Yay to Slytherin fans]
Place: My room.
Teddy Bear: Huh?
Game: Currently FFVII.
The "Are you's."
Are you taken? No.
(If you are taken) see above *points*
Are you Straight, Homosexual, or Bisexual? Straight. [What a popular question...]
Are you a girl or boy? Girl.
Are you going to college? Maybe.
Are you getting married any time soon? No.
First thing that comes to mind;
Peanut Butter: Ewww.
Cars: Annoying things
Leather: Jacket
Kindness: Something I don't believe in
Trust: Myself
Life: Blood.
Death: Endings.
Friends: Brightness
Hatred: Stupidity.
Pain: Pleasure.
Rebirth: Phoenix
Ending Questions.
Do you smoke/do drugs? No, and I do not plan to
Have you ever smoked/done drugs? see above *points again*
Have you ever been around someone who's smoked? Yes. Unfortunately...
Have you ever been around someone who's done drugs? No...
Do you hate this survey? Not really.
Who sent you this survey? No one, just saw it while surfing
Who are you sending it to? ... er... no freakin idea?
If you could say anything right now what would you say? I am so freakin' bored!!!
Bored, bored, bored...
Labels: meme