To Whom It May Concern
[ 19:02 ]
Firstly,I am
not dead, sorry if this disappoints you. [shame on you, for cursing me dead, lol] Next, I found that internet withdrawal is near fatal in my case, so yeah, if you wanna off me, the fastest way would be to lock me in a room utterly devoid of any computers. I'll probably die in about three days, tops.
Currently...
My idol is Miyavi, and he is a
guy, [get that in your system, Atiqah] no matter how he look, how many piercings he has.
Hmm, I seem to have lesser time to write, though I have enough inspiration to rewrite my manga/jrock story, Take Off into the Sky, however, Malicious Intentions is still stuck at the prologue, I need to make it sound less Buffy-like, even though the main character is a guy.
School life still sucks, and exams are looming over me like a giant shadow. I'm so going to fail my sciences, both Chemistry and Physics... All the lessons are so boring nowadays, especially maths; without Ms Sim teaching, I don't really listen to the lessons.
Hmm, stopping here now, coz I'm really busy- watching anime, reading comics, basically slacking off...