Hanging On
[ 15:41 ]
barely, but still there, the thin thread of sanity. Yup, I'm so very very very [x1 million] deprived without internet. And now I'm behaving so sneakily... luckily there are PC games to occupy me, or I'll just go crazy... I think, either that, or I'll murder everyone I see...
The holidays are ending soon, and I haven't even started on my homework. It's like the days blur by so quickly that I can't feel the time passing... A lot of time was spent on the SYF thing, along with choir practice, and add to the fact that I slack off a lot, [cough all the time cough] I know that I'll die under the pile of work. Sigh... the nagging voices inside and outside are not helping matters either, honestly, why can't everyone just shut up? Goddess, I wish there's a silencing spell available to stop all those annoying people from communicating with me. Or maybe pasting an 'I Bite' poster on me would help more...
For the whole of today, Yan Ting has been pestering me about the person I like... argh, she thinks she's catching me off guard by popping the questions randomly, but to me, it's annoying, cause I'm always paranoid, so yeah, I'm not surprised, thoguh I like acting dumb, which she knows already. [o_O long run-on sentence] Besides, is it any of her matter about whoever he is? She has Jong-Jong already, [he'll get jealous] so she shouldn't pay so much attention to other guys. Lol, she's so gonna kill me for this. Kim and Wei En are no better, joining hands with her in this topic, jumping to strange conclusions. I have total control over my facial expressions, they only see what I want them to see. Yup, I couldn't be grinning and dancing inside, but stoic outside. It's the defensive shell of a Cancerian, you see. Heh, talking crap...
Wei En was like so very very very [x1 million] [damn, I must break the habit of using the word 'like' in this context; too American, I will try to be straight-laced Brit] excited when the oh-so-glorious Campus Superstars appeared today for the finale rehearsal. Yes, you can tell from my tone that I don't really care about such stuff, not unless Miyavi/Gackt/Hyde/Dir en Grey/X Japan is there, then I'll probably scream my lungs out. Heh. But yeah, she was all hyped up, and whining that she didn't have a pen, [to get his autograph, probably] she even wanted to go all the way down to the first row to get a photo of him, but thhere wasn't time.
ZhiYang was like swamped by all the girls, but no such crowd flocked around Theresa, hmm, whatever. Anyway, I'm currently seaching for songs by Antique Cafe, so give a shout if you have.