|evelyn|ravenxeve|
16 going on forever || 23/7/91
ravenxeve@gmail.com DLSS||KSS||ajc
this is me forever
10/21/2006
Currently[ 13:32 ]
Haven't been blogging for the past few days due to laziness. So here I am now, making a conscious effort to keep my blog alive. Hmm, I've been obsessing over the song 'Sadame' from X TV Ost. It's absolutely gorgeous, and yet, my piano skills sucks, so I can't do it credit. Anyway, there a few versions on youtube that were really good. Not that Sadame is that hard a song to play.
But, I am working on polishing up my piano skills, since I'm going to take Grade 8 next year, in like July... and I can't afford to fail, as the fees are really exorbitant, and I'm just a poor student with no income to speak of. By passing Grade 8, I'll be qualified to teach those beginners, and earn money to support my materalistic demands.
As for my exam results, they were terrible. I failed physics overall, even though I passed my exam, for I flunked mid year too. I think with the exception of English, HCL, Lit and Maths, all my other subjects belong to the Cs and below category, which is highly depressing. My mother is so going to kill me. Yeah, I haven't told her anything yet; only fools would want to spped up the execution date.
I have been busy these few days, going back to school to revise my HCL. That's the con of taking HCL; you have to mug for the 'O' Levels, while most of your peers get to slack. I won't rant about HCL anymore, since I kind of vented my frustrations on my mother and trust me, you don't want to know what I said.
I have also been preparing for my NaNoWriMo, in fact, I started a blog to post my writings. Hopefully, there will be people who will read and comment on it. Though the operative word is 'hopefully'.
I want to watch Death Note sometime soon, and if possible watch The Prestige too. It reminds me of the book Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell, which I kind of read halfway coz of the due date, but whatever, I do have a larger copy at home which actually belongs to my brother. Yes, likfe all other teenaged girls, I have also been catching the Korean series, Gong, which literally translates to Palace, the title I'm more familiar with then Princess Hours. I heard of it since last year, but didn't expect Singapore to air it. I'm still mooning over the movie King and the Clown, though I really don't wish to watch it on youtube. It's just too slow and troublesome with all the parts.
Well, I guess I'll just stop here. I'm pretty long-winded, aren't I? Heh, guess it's just becoming a habit.