|evelyn|ravenxeve|
16 going on forever || 23/7/91
ravenxeve@gmail.com DLSS||KSS||ajc
this is me forever
10/13/2006
Damnation[ 20:15 ]
A. Maths paper sucked. I knew how to do the questions, but there just wasn't enough time... I think I might fail... yeah, that's terrible... I know. Feeling very moody, I think it's PMS. Heh. Mdm Yong's wonderful, joyous, delightful, expected news probably contributed to a huge chunk of my frustration. And additionally, choir practices are going to resume almost immediately. Those two will definately clash. So how?
Now the rant begins: Why must we like go back to school for so many freaking days? If she doesn't have a life, please at least remember that WE have lives that we want to live. Haizz, all my plans are like ruined. There's so many things I want to do! 01. Watch the Death Note movie on the 19th Oct, the opening day. 02. Read finish the books I borrowed, especiallythe Friedrich Nietzsche book. 03. Tidy up my room, and find my floor. 04. Prepare rituals for Samhain. Yay, a festival coming soon. 05. Go shopping! [I'm a normal girl, so yeah] 06. Hang out with my friends, I hope. 07. Watch anime/ read manga 08. Practise piano intensively. 09. Start on my Nanowrimo novel. 10. Erm... get a life?
Whatever, guess I'm feeling a little better, after letting out some frustration. Hmm, better stop here, even Denise thinks my posts are long...