Fucking Annoying
[ 15:11 ]
This is a rant, this is going to be rude, time-wasting, valueless, brain cells killing, and will not contain more than 1% of truth. Please be warned. Thank you for reading this disclaimer.
Examinations have got to be the most irritating, and useless process of education. I simply cannot comprehend the point of- FUCK lah! Who the heck can type anything rationally when all that I want to do is strangle something. Seriously, the freaking chinese 'O' level paper is over! Stop harping on me, damn it! It is so like stupid because everything is freaking over! Why the fuck can't you just leave me alone? Is so very hard to just leave me alone and just do whatever you have to do? Look, your life does not revolves around me, you have your own life, in which you do whatever you do, and not annoy me for twenty-four hours. Exams are not the main thing in life, okay? There is no point being so exam smart, and yet, you can't handle a decent conversation, or relationship normally. I'm just planning to drop chinese as soon as I graduate from secondary school, because frankly, chinese is not something I want to study. There's no burning passion, no desire to learn, no wish to explore. If only we're allowed to study the things we are interested in, if we were, my schedule would have firstly, English, Philosophy, Art, Literature, History, Japanese, French, Psychology. Yes, I like these topics, and weould be greatly motivated to study them. Maths and sciences? Spare me. I hate such factual subjects...
Moving on to the next discussion...
People annoy me. I can't stand most of the people in my life, but yet I have no other choice to put on my best mask and face them. Why, oh, why have we developed some sort of a silly social custom in which we cannot speak our mind and ask them to fuck off? Why can't they also get the hint from the cutting sarcasm and thinly veiled barbs aimed at them specifically? Why must they act so... eo freaking stupid! Must they hinder us, keep on tugging onto us, pestering us? Why can't they get a life and do something productive, instead of wasting precious oxygen? Gods, screw them.
I am so fucking short-tempered these few days, no, it's not PMS. It's more of anti-socialness, I think. Yes, I am delusional, I hear voices in my head, have suicidal thoughts, might not be straight, am really fucking crazy, get really depressed, have really bad mood swings, cannot help but want to kill things, be destructive, talk to myself more then it is advisable. Oh SHUT UP! Fine, I'm INSANE, I'm PISSED OFF, and I'm WISHING I HAD A FUCKIN GUN! Happy?
... >.> I think if I had a therapist, [s]he would be happy...
coz I just got a load off my chest, and they probably think it's good, shows that you're on the road of recovery. WHATEVER, I don't give a DAMN....
Okay, I'm done, for now. This doesn't mean i won't rant anymore, this simply means that I'm currently sane again. This means that whatever is written should not be taken seriously, and is not meant to pinpoint at anyone. Yes, I mean you. The one smirking away,
reclining on your chair. FUCK OFF. Damn, that feels good...
Note: Fuck is such a wonderful word to use, it can basically be used in any context available. Yeah, that's about that... heh
Labels: rant