[ 16:07 ]
Muackx, Chin Ming just sent me a few of Lee Jun Ki's songs. Yay! Yes, I really like Lee Jun Ki, ever since I heard about him in the move King and the Clown, which I haven't watched, because frankly, watching movies on Youtube sucks.
Next thing to rejoice over, exams are ofiicially over, unless you want to count my stupid A.Maths retest... on 28/12... so... yay?
I'm kind of distracted right now, since I'm like reading this really 'unique' story on fictionpress. You definitely need an open mind, as the main character is pretty sick. Even I couldn't have thought of something that gross. Entitled
Homesick Abortion, it's acutally seems kind of fitting. And I think I am sick... being able to read through without cringing...
Yes, I think I'm having mood swings, if you saw my previous post, I was like being all bitchy... and now, I'm mellowed again... which seems pretty fast... Whatever, back to reading now.