Recently
[ 12:17 ]
Looking at my previous posts, it seems that I have been slacking off, after all, my last post was in October, and look, we're already in the 3rd week of November. Gods, can I be even lazier? Apparently, yes, since my stomach's growling and I can't to bother to move from my seat to fix instant noodles. There's no limit to my laziness, it seems, I just get lazier and lazier.
Since I can't be bothered to do individual posts, sit back for a really long review of the gods-knows-how-many days. Ohh, why don't you get some popcorn too?
I don't really mind going back for extra lessons, but why must they be so early? Humans aren't supposed to be awake at the crack of dawn. We're supposed to be snuggling under the bedsheets, sleeping soundly. [Especially with a kitten purring, burrowing in the crook of your neck. Awww, so cute! >.< style="font-style: italic;">
It's no big deal, I know, but at least it's something. Talking about choir, we went to this choral exchange, Divertimento, on the 14th, though we missed the first half, which was a pity, the second half was good too. Our performance was alright, not too good, but not that bad. There was a little mishap on our way back from Victoria Concert Hall, but wasn't anything important, so I won't mention it in detail. Personally, I like Commonwealth Secondary School Choir, especially their second piece, My Love Dwelt in a Northern Land. Victoria School was pretty good, but well... I kind of expected better from them... so yeah, my own fault, huh. There was this conductor who was really flashy and flamboyant, in fact, I kind of notice him more than the choir itself. Yeah, he was in a way, pretty amusing. But whatever.
Recently, I just bought Legal Drug, book 2. There wasn't book 1, [sob] they said that it was unavailable, as they have to order it... Aww. It has strong shonen-ai hints, and Saiga and Kakei do look cute together just like Rikuo and Kazahaya should be a pair. Yes, I strongly believe that, although Clamp says it's not a shonen-ai manga. And sadly, it's only out to Book 3. [Sighs] I'm also watching Blood+, hence kind of neglecting Bleach and Naruto, which seems so fixated on its endless fillers. Damnit, can we go back to the main storyline? I wanna see Sasuke! Bleach is still alright, though I kind of missed episodes 100, and 101, because my brothers can't be bothered to tell me when they're watching, so I'm at 102 now, with some empty gaps in between. Blood+ is pretty cool, recommended for anyone who wants a change from comedic and silly anime. It's more serious, more talking, and absolutely no romance, except for little hints. If possible, I want to move on to WitchHunter Robin and Elfen Lied, before the holidays ends. I might even give the Ouran Host Club High School thingie a try, if I have the time. Yun Qian claimed it was really hilarious.
Damn, I'm hungry. Perhaps I should call my mother now, ask her if she's coming back, or should I just fix my own meal. [Sitting on the couch with my latest Kamui manga, Eva snickers and makes a lame comment on how useless I am, to be stuck at home, eating instant noodles. See if I ever let her come and read my books! Hmpf] Okay, done with the cooking, so excuse me for the next half an hour, I'll be watching episode 24 of Blood+ while eating my udon noodles.
[comes back] Diva is such a bitch! Frankly, in the whole Blood+ cast, I like Haji the most. He's the most dependable fellow in the show, unlike Kai, who cannot accept Saya for who she is, even though he says she's family. Haji is like the most underrated person, because whenever there's no fighting, Saya ignores him in favor of hanging out with Kai, the idiot, and Riku. Riku's not too bad, but he's just a kid.
I've been practising my piano a lot more recently, since I really really don't want to fail my Grade 8. The fees are exorbidant, akin to highway robbery, and my mother has already threatened me that failures would mean withdrawing money from my bank account, which mean I will become bankrupt! The horrors of poverty, let me suffer them not!
Is this long enough an update? Hope it is, since I'm off to watch the next episode, and have to stopp here now. Until the next update, ja ne