Breaking Away from Routine
[ 00:15 ]
Finished up cleaning the room, thank god. But the dust gave me sniffles, so I spent the whole morning sneezing away... later it wore off later in the day. So, I'm glad to say that I have now a decently looking piece of floor, and some space on my desk.
Lunch was pretty late, since I had to wait for my mom, who comes home at around 1 plus, and she didn't get food today... so yeah, eating out. One of her friends called then, inviting her to have lunch downstairs, so we trooped over to block 787, and they were late... >.< onclick="BLOG_clickHandler(this)" class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">IMM, so I got some
peridot and amethyst. Anyway, we were both kind of early, so we reached City Hall at around 5 plus, ahead of schedule. We wandered around, looking at things, and ended up having dinner at MOS Burger.
The ticket collections was a little eventful, as we weren't really sure of what to do. But after we spotted the envelope containing the tickets, we managed to end the issue, and got in without a hitch. [that last part sounds as if we were doing some burglary...]
The concert was excellent, and I especially loved the performance by the Japanese choir, conducted by
Ko Matsushita, the guy responsible for my horrid
SYF piece. BUT the songs they performed were nice!
So why isn't the
SYF piece nice? He moves a lot when conducting, and seems to get quite excited. His
english was quite good, for a Japanese, though there seems to be quite a thick accent. The Filipino choir was not bad too, and their sopranos were really good, but I couldn't really relate to their songs, except for "You Raise Me Up", a pop song. Yes, I feel so shallow, but whatever, they were good.
I reached home at about 11 plus, and then I received a call...